What's the deal with the GC field? Is it being re-sodded or what?
Gate City and Powell Valley will again go against Christiansburg and Lebanon. It will be held at GC depending on the fields shape. If the field is not up to par by then it will be at Bullit Park again. I dont know the date yet.
Gate City will also travel to Graham to scrimage several different teams. It will be on August 17th I think. I was told this will be a great scrimage to attend.
Any others known yet in the area?
What's the deal with the GC field? Is it being re-sodded or what?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
in order to bring in our holdback recruits from tennessee, we have to show them a good time...sometimes that means doing donuts through the field
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Not sure. Just what Coach Colobro told me the other day.
honestly id say it has something to do with the rains and then little league football
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
Gate City and Powell Valley will again go against Christiansburg and Lebanon.
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
SWEET! I hope I can attend that one.
Officially retired
Bookmarks